Toolkits is a business publisher providing practical knowledge for professionals.
Professionals today crave easy access to actionable information and guidance more than ever, yet there remains a dearth of reliable, independent and objective content documenting the tactics, strategies and best practices they can use to drive their companies and careers forward.
When searching for trustworthy guidance online, professionals are met with an abundance of poor-quality and misleading information, and are often forced to cobble together answers from disparate and inconsistent sources they don’t know and have little reason to trust.
Toolkits offers an alternative, bringing together the knowledge, experience, strategies, tactics and best practices employed by the world’s leading companies in one convenient place.
Toolkits’ founders have decades of experience as journalists and editors at leading media and publishing companies. We’ve seen firsthand the power of trustworthy, objective and independent information and the impact it has on businesses and careers. Our goal is to bring the same principles and rigor to practical business information, and to give professionals easy access to the reliable guidance they deserve.
Our coverage areas
- Brand Publishing: Creating successful branded publications and content operations to inform, educate, engage and entertain. Ideal for any company or brand looking to build their publishing capabilities and forge direct relationships with audiences.
- Subscription Publishing: Building and operating content-based subscription and membership products. For any publisher building lucrative and sustainable recurring revenue directly from their audience.
- DEI in Marketing: Diversity, equity and inclusion for professionals committed to driving meaningful change within the marketing & media industries. Coverage of crucial trends and developments, noteworthy initiatives, timely research, and the people and companies spearheading progress.
Jack is an editor, media operator and product manager with a proven track record building content-led digital products and subscription businesses for a variety of audiences across a range of verticals. He spent a decade covering digital media and publishing businesses for leading media companies including The Wall Street Journal, Digiday, Incisive Media and News Corp., before moving on to build and operate subscription products and consumer revenue initiatives. He also advises publishers and media companies on how best to establish, grow and optimize engaging and sustainable digital content products, and how subscription models can effectively drive revenue as part of a broader revenue mix. Reach Jack at [email protected]
Shareen is a journalist, editorial strategist and content product leader who specializes in launching and operating market-leading digital publications and content initiatives. She’s worked as a reporter and editor covering digital media in newsrooms in the U.S. and Singapore, including The Straits Times, Dow Jones and Crain Communications. She also advises publishers, brands and ad agencies on how to create high quality and efficiently run media operations. She previously ran editorial products at Digiday media and was the founding editor of Glossy, a publication about the future of fashion, luxury and technology. She’s a graduate of the Columbia University School of Journalism. Reach Shareen at [email protected]
- Proven expertise. We focus on sharing knowledge and best practices from practitioners and experts to help professionals separate the signal from the noise.
- Utility. We prioritize practical and actionable information designed to drive tangible outcomes.
- Independent perspective. We believe in objective and evidence-based reporting, research and analysis.
- Simplicity and clarity. We respect professionals and their time. We believe they need concise and clearly written information presented in a straightforward, efficient and honest way.
- Quality. We believe professionals deserve an alternative to misinformation and low-quality content.
For further information, contact us below: