Toolkits is a business media and advisory company. We provide insight and intelligence for professionals working in media and publishing.
Our coverage areas
Jack is an editor, media operator and product manager with deep experience as a journalist and in building and managing successful content-led digital products and subscription businesses for leading media companies.
He leads Toolkits’ coverage and analysis of subscription publishing and media, and advises publishers and media companies on how best to establish, grow and optimize engaging and sustainable digital content products, and how to drive subscription revenue effectively as part of a broader revenue mix.
Shareen is a journalist, editorial strategist and content product leader with extensive experience building and operating successful content products and businesses.
She leads Toolkits’ coverage of how brands are building media companies and also advises brands, advertising agencies and tech companies on how to create high-quality media operations and robust communications strategies. She is a graduate of the Columbia University School of Journalism.
We work with a select group of partners to help them reach and engage with our highly-targeted audience of media and publishing professionals . To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact us via email or use the chat function in the bottom corner of this page.
- Proven expertise. We focus on sharing knowledge and best practices from practitioners and experts to help professionals separate the signal from the noise.
- Utility. We prioritize practical and actionable information designed to drive tangible outcomes.
- Independent perspective. We believe in objective and evidence-based reporting, research and analysis.
- Simplicity and clarity. We respect professionals and their time. We believe they need concise and clearly written information presented in a straightforward, efficient and honest way.
- Quality. We believe professionals deserve an alternative to misinformation and low-quality content.